Weekly Free Bet Clubs
Many betting sites offer a welcome bonus when you sign up with them, which usually comes as a free bet for you to use. However, the very best will then follow that up by offering you the chance to earn further free bets through their existing customer free bet club. This is a great way to be rewarded by your bookmaker and keep picking up free bets from them. Here is our pick of the best free bet clubs that are currently available to punters.
|Site||Qualifying bets required||Qualifying markets||Min odds||Min free bet value||Max free bet value||Free bet value compared to stake %||Link|
|1 x £10 bet with 5 or more selections||All Saturday 3pm football||Evens (2.0)||£5||£5||50%||Sign Up Here|
|3 x £5 bets||All #makeabet markets||2/1 (3.0)||£10||£10||66%||Sign Up Here|
|Bet at least £25 per week||All||1/2 (1.5)||£5||£5||20%||Sign Up Here|
|10 x £10||Singles||2.0||£10||£50||10%||Sign Up Here|
|10 x £10||All||4/5 (1.8)||£10||£10||10%||Sign Up Here|
*Sort the table by clicking the arrows in each column. T&Cs apply to all offers in the table above.
Mansionbet #MakeABet Club
Our pick - the best value offer currently available, with weekly free bets equal to 66% of your stake - which is huge!
To promote their #MakeABet service, Mansionbet offer a free £10 bet to those who use this on a regular basis. This is a bet builder tool that you can use to put together three or more things that you will think will happen in a football game, covering goals, who will win, BTTS, cards, corners and much more.
To qualify for this free bet you need to do the following:
- Opt in to the promotion
- Place 3 x £5 #MakeABet wagers in one week
- When all three are settled, accept the pop up that appears
- Receive a free £10 bet
- Free bet token can be used on any sport, any market at any odds
Those looking to find a bookmaker that offers you the chance to create your own bets should take a look at this. By placing three bets like that, you will then get a £10 free bet to use how you like, it doesn’t even need to be on football, it can be on any sport.
Black Type Free Bet Club
This is a great offer from Black Type that rewards their loyal customers who place a lot of bets with them. This is a club that you don’t need to bet on anything specific, the only thing that matters here is the quantity of bets and the size of your stake.
Here is what you need to do to qualify for this free bet club:
- Place 10 bets with a stake of £10 or more at evens or greater in any seven day period
- No restriction on the sport or betting market you use as long as you fulfil the stake and odds requirements
- Receive a £10 free bet to use on any sport, any market, the only stipulation is that it must be used within seven days of receipt
- Bet more? Great news! Bigger free bets are available with this offer! Stake 20 bets get £20, 30 bets get £30, 40 bets get £40 and 50 bets get £50!
- Big gamblers have the chance to earn a £50 free bet every week with this offer!
GentingBet Saturday 3pm Club
Football punters looking to place bets across the weekend can take advantage of this offer from GentingBet to get a free £5 bet each weekend. The offer puts together the two weekend days, to claim it you need to place a bet on the Saturday 3pm kick offs and if you do this you get a free bet for the Sunday games.
Here is how you take advantage of this offer:
- Place a £10 accumulator with five or more selections on the 3pm kick off games from selected leagues (English & Scottish football leagues plus FA Cup & Scottish Cup) to qualify
- Bet placed must have total odds of evens or greater, and must be a pre-match bet
- Free bet will be credited no later than 12:00pm on Sunday
- Free bet has a value of £5 and must be used on football markets
Many punters like to place bets across the weekend on football, with an accumulator being a popular bet type. If you are a punter like this then this offer gives you the chance to earn a free bet every week of the season for the games that take place on Sunday.
Coral Bet and Get Club
The Coral Bet and Get Club is very simple and easy to use, and a great way to pick up rewards when you are placing bets throughout the week. This club gives you a free £5 bet on a Sunday which can be used any time in the following seven days, providing you have qualified by fulfilling the requirements below.
- Opt in to join the free bet club
- Place £25 worth of bets Monday to Saturday
- All stakes count towards the total as long as odds are 1/2 or greater
- Receive a free £5 bet on Sunday
- All bets qualify except cashed out bets and tote bets
This is a great way to bet as you normally would and earn free bets for it. There is no need to change anything, all of your bets count for this as long as they meet the minimum odds requirements, and you have all week to place them so no need to bet on a specific day. This is one of the easiest free bet clubs to join and use as a punter if you don’t want to tie yourself in to anything specific.
10Bet Free Bet Club
If you like the idea of a free bet club but you don’t stake too many bets per week and you are worried you won’t be able to place enough, then the 10Bet free bet club is the one for you. Here you need to place 10 bets with them, but these can be spread across the month, so you have more time to get your wagers on, ideal for those who take a steady approach to betting!
Here is how to take advantage of the 10Bet free bet club:
- Place a £10 bet at minimum odds of 4/5 on ten days of the month to qualify for this offer
- Free bet is one single £10 free bet token
- Free bet credited to your account within 72 hours of you placing your final qualifying bet
Those looking for something that moves at a slower pace because they don’t bet on a regular basis should certainly look into this free bet club run by 10Bet.